The Global Current Concepts in Spine Deformity course is a virtual, curriculum-based, flipped classroom style learning opportunity that combines self-paced lectures, live case discussions, industry workshops, and keynote speakers in an interactive and international forum. Topics include adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, early onset scoliosis, kyphosis, adult deformity, cervical spine, spondylolisthesis, and acquired deformity.
- Select "Buy Now".
- On the shopping cart page, select "Checkout".
- Select "I have an account on the SRS website" and enter your SRS username and password or select "I do not have an account on the SRS website" and enter your email address. The login must be for the individuals who is planning to attend the meeting.
- Complete all required fields until you are redirected back to the shopping cart page.
- In your shopping cart, the price will now reflect the relevant registration rate based on the details collected during the sign-in process. Enter your billing details, answer the questions, and select "Proceed".
- Enter your credit card information and select "Pay Now". After submitting payment, you will be emailed a registration confirmation.