The iExperience training objective is to help you acquire competencies so you can confidently perform Early Onset Scoliosis surgical and non-surgical procedures safely, reliably, and reproducibly. These media-rich courses include direct instruction, animation, surgical techniques, interactive feedback with practice, and self-assessment.
The EOS course package includes access to the Growing Rod, Hemivertebra Resection, and a bonus Casting course, based on the Scoliosis Research Society's EOS Core Curriculum Domain. CME credits are available.
|SRS Member from Reduced Rate Country*
|Non-Member from Reduced Rate Country*
*Click here for countries that qualify for reduced rate registration.
What is Included?
3 courses from the EOS Curriculum Domain including: Growing Rod, Hemivertebra Resection, and Casting
- In the bottom right corner, select "Buy Now". The price will initially show $250 and the quantity will be set to 1.
- On the next page, the price will still be listed as $250 in your shopping cart (the price will adjust after signing-in).
- Select "Checkout" to sign-in.
- Select "I have an account on the SRS website" and enter your SRS username and password or select "I do not have an account on the SRS website" and enter your email address. Select "Continue" to proceed.
- In your shopping cart, the price will now reflect the relevant registration rate based on the details collected during the sign-in process.
- Proceed with the check-out process and submit payment.
- After submitting payment, you will be emailed a registration confirmation.
***Please note, the price will initially be listed as $250 in your shopping cart. After selecting "Checkout" on the next page, you will be prompted to sign-in with your SRS username and password. After signing-in, the registration price will automatically adjust to the correct price.***