|Online Access Opens: April 21, 2021
|Live Sessions: April 23-25, 2021
||CME: 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits(TM)
|Online Access Closes: June 30, 2021
The 28th IMAST is a complete web-based meeting experience where leading spine surgeons, innovative researchers, and the most advanced spine technologies from around the world come together to demonstrate recent advances in spine surgery. The program includes both live and self-paced enduring material and focuses on innovative and new methods/techniques for spinal pathology. Educational content includes instructional course lectures, case discussions, four-minute paper presentations, e-posters, and video demonstrations all lead by a multidisciplinary and international faculty.
|SRS Member from Reduced Rate Country*
|Non-Member from Reduced Rate Country*
*Click here for countries that qualify for reduced rate registration.
What is Included?
Early access to pre-recorded content starting April 21, 2021
Three days of live sessions
Interactive discussion and Q&A with expert faculty
"Open access" to recorded content through June 30, 2021
Abstracts on the best research today in spinal deformity
E-posters on the latest spinal deformity research
Virtual Exhibits and Industry Workshops
- Select "Buy Now". The price will initially default to the most expensive option. The price will adjust after selecting "checkout" and completing the sign-in process in steps 2 & 3.
- From the shopping cart page, scroll to the bottom, and select "Checkout".
- Select "I have an account on the SRS website" and enter your SRS username and password or select "I do not have an account on the SRS website" and enter your email address. The login must be the individuals who is planning to attend the meeting; you may not register on behalf of someone else. Select "Continue" to proceed.
- Complete all required fields until you are redirected back to your shopping cart.
- In your shopping cart, the price will now reflect the relevant registration rate based on the details collected during the sign-in process. Enter your billing details, answer the questions, and select "Proceed".
- Enter your credit card information and select "Pay Now". After submitting payment, you will be emailed a registration confirmation.
Online Registration FAQs and Troubleshooting
***Please note, the price will initially default to the most expensive registration rate. The price will adjust after you select "Checkout" from the shopping cart page and complete the sign-in process.***