|Online Access Opens: September 3, 2020
|Live Sessions: September 9-13, 2020
||CME: 25.25 AMA Category 1 CreditsTM
|Online Access Closes: December 31, 2020
The 55th Annual Meeting is a complete web-based meeting experience for the realization of the Scoliosis Research Society's mission and goals, to foster the optimal care of all patients with spinal deformities. Presentations are given by leading experts in the field and have value for health care professionals who treat spinal deformities at all levels and in all ages.
Over 150 papers, faculty-led instructional courses, case discussions, industry-supported workshops, e-posters, and more will be offered for live and/or self-paced viewing on an array of topics including adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, growing spine, kyphosis, adult deformity, trauma, neuromuscular scoliosis, and tumors.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Analyze current research to inform best practices in a clinical care.
- Implement risk stratification strategies in preoperative assessment in patients with spinal deformity.
- Incorporate multi-disciplinary teams to optimize patient outcomes.
- Identify optimal candidates for non-fusion or fusion approaches.
- Apply best practices in spinal deformity care to minimize complications and improve safety.
September 3-December 31, 2020
|SRS Member from Reduced Rate Country*
|Non-Member from Reduced Rate Country*
*Click here for countries that qualify for reduced rate registration.
What is Included?
Early access to pre-recorded content beginning September 3, 2020
Five days of live sessions, September 9-13, 2020
Interactive discussion and Q&A with expert faculty
"Open access" to recorded content through December 31, 2020
150+ abstracts on the best research today in spinal deformity
Harrington and Howard Steel lectures
E-posters on the latest spinal deformity research
Industry supported workshops
- In the bottom right corner, select "Buy Now". The price will initially show $350 and the quantity will be set to 1.
- On the next page, the price will still be listed as $350 in your shopping cart (the price will adjust after signing-in).
- Select "Checkout" to sign-in.
- Select "I have an account on the SRS website" and enter your SRS username and password or select "I do not have an account on the SRS website" and enter your email address. Select "Continue" to proceed.
- Click "Continue" again to be re-directed back to your shopping cart.
- The price in your shopping cart will now reflect the relevant registration rate based on the details collected during the sign-in process.
- Proceed with the check-out process and submit payment.
- After submitting payment, you will be emailed a registration confirmation.
***Please note, the price will initially be listed as $350 in your shopping cart. After selecting "Checkout" on the next page, you will be prompted to sign-in with your SRS username and password. After signing-in, the registration price will automatically adjust to the correct price.***