|Online Access Opens: November 11, 2020
|Live Sessions: November 14, 2020 10:00-12:00 EST / 7:00-9:00 PST
||CME Available: AMA Category 1 CreditsTM
|Online Access Closes: November 4, 2021
This year’s virtual ICEOS will feature the latest research in the field of Early Onset Scoliosis. The agenda has been reconfigured from the live ICEOS program and will consist of a live, 2-hour event on November 14 that will include a welcome and overview, award presentations, a keynote lecture, and the presentation of the highest scoring abstracts eligible for the Akbarnia Award for Outstanding Abstract. This live program will be supplemented with pre-recorded presentations of abstracts submitted by members of the EOS community. All of the content, including an archived recording of the live opening event, will be available online for one year after the live event is offered.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe growth of the spine and chest
- Diagnose and describe the natural history of syndromes causing early onset spinal deformity
- Describe treatment for and minimize complications of infection and neurologic damage
- Make decisions on treatment of early onset spinal deformity
- Generate a long term plan for patients undergoing treatment for EOS
September 3-December 31, 2020
|Surgeon from Developing Countries*
*Click here for countries that qualify for reduced rate registration/classified as developing.
What is Included?
Early access to pre-recorded content beginning November 11, 2020
Live session on November 14, 2021 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM USA Eastern Standard Time / 7:00 AM -9:00 AM Pacific Standard Time
Interactive discussion and Q&A with expert faculty
Open access to recorded content through November 4, 2021
Open access to the abstracts in Spine Deformity
Abstracts on the best research today in spinal deformity in early onset scoliosis
E-posters on the latest spinal deformity research
- In the bottom right corner, select "Buy Now". The price will initially show $350 and the quantity will be set to 1.
- On the next page, the price will still be listed as $350 in your shopping cart (the price will adjust after signing-in).
- Select "Checkout" to sign-in.
- Select "I have an account on the SRS website" and enter your SRS username and password or select "I do not have an account on the SRS website" and enter your email address. Select "Continue" to proceed.
- Click "Continue" again to be re-directed back to your shopping cart.
- The price in your shopping cart will now reflect the relevant registration rate based on the details collected during the sign-in process.
- Proceed with the check-out process and submit payment.
- After submitting payment, you will be emailed a registration confirmation.
***Please note, the price will initially be listed as $350 in your shopping cart. After selecting "Checkout" on the next page, you will be prompted to sign-in with your SRS username and password. After signing-in, the registration price will automatically adjust to the correct price.***