|Online Access Opens: September 12, 2022
||Cost: $440 - $1,160
|Live Sessions: September 14-17, 2022
||CME: 42.95 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
|Online Access Closes: December 31, 2022
The Scoliosis Research Society (SRS) Annual Meeting is a forum for the realization of the Society’s mission and goals: the improvement of patient care for those with spinal deformities. Nine faculty-led instructional course lectures, case discussions, 167 abstract papers, and 50 E-Posters will be presented on an array of topics, including adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, neuromuscular scoliosis, growing spine, kyphosis, adult deformity, minimally invasive surgery, and machine learning.
||VIRTUAL-ONLY REGISTRATION PRICE
|SRS Member Physician
|SRS Member Non-Physician
|SRS Emeritus Member
|Delegate from Reduced Rate Country*
*Click here for countries that qualify for reduced rate registration.
What is Included in Virtual-Only Registration?
Access to the Annual Meeting content streamed live from the meeting for real-time viewing
Access to the virtual meeting platform for on-demand viewing through December 31, 2022
Meeting app with ARS capabilities for an interactive meeting experience
Certificate of attendance and CME credits
- Select "Buy Now". The price will initially default to the most expensive option. The price will adjust after you select "checkout" and complete the sign-in process on the next page.
- From the shopping cart page, scroll to the bottom, and select "Checkout".
- Select "I have an account on the SRS website" and enter your SRS username and password or select "I do not have an account on the SRS website" and enter your email address. The login must be for the individuals who is planning to attend the meeting.
- Complete all required fields until you are redirected back to the shopping cart page.
- In your shopping cart, the price will now reflect the relevant registration rate based on the details collected during the sign-in process. Enter your billing details, answer the questions, and select "Proceed".
- Enter your credit card information and select "Pay Now". After submitting payment, you will be emailed a registration confirmation.
***Please note, the price will initially default to the most expensive registration rate. The price will adjust after you select "Checkout" from the shopping cart page and complete the sign-in process.***